CloudSense Recruitment 2022 – Walk-in Drive, Off campus Jobs, Careers, Recruitment, Salary, Selection Process: CloudSense Company has announced a vacancy for the Graduate Test Engineer Position on its official career page. All qualified candidates are welcome to apply for the position. In the CloudSense job posting below, you will find links to the application form, qualifications required, salary, and other details.
- 1 CloudSense Recruitment 2022
- 2 About CloudSense
- 3 Job Description for CloudSense Jobs 2022
- 4 CloudSense Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Benefits of working at CloudSense
- 6 CloudSense Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- 7 Steps to Apply for CloudSense Recruitment 2022 Drive
- 8 Last Date to Apply for CloudSense Job
- 9 CloudSense Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
CloudSense Recruitment 2022
|Notification:||CloudSense Recruitment 2022|
|Post:||Graduate Test Engineer|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||Not Disclosed (₹ 6.50 LPA – Ambitionbox)|
CloudSense is the proven Commerce and Subscriber Management platform, built for high-volume or complex ongoing services. We’re trusted by Communications, Media and Utility businesses worldwide to launch, sell and fulfill the entire customer journey on Salesforce.
We make successful companies more convenient. Our customers go to market a third of the time, sell four times faster, increase sales by 24% and deliver eight times faster, with a 79% improvement in order accuracy.
Job Description for CloudSense Jobs 2022
As a Graduate Test Engineer, you will work with product managers, developers, and other testers to ensure the continued high quality of our growing suite of software products.
- Quick learner and keen to embrace new technologies and platforms
- Highly motivated individual
- Comfortable working remotely with the team outside of India
- Clear communicator and team player
- Able to work under your own initiative
- Able to write documents in clear English
- Have a talent for problem-solving and a well-organized approach to work
- Stay abreast of the latest thinking and trends in software testing
- Analyze new product features, create test cases, execute product testing, and log and retest bugs according to standard Cloudsense procedures
- Report bugs in a professional, reproducible manner
- Ensure your work conforms to testing best practices
- Write clear and well-structured documentation, such as test cases, bug reports, and user guides
- Performing manual and/or automated test runs during feature testing, preview testing, release testing and bug testing windows
- Learning the ins and outs of at least one product or part of a larger product during their trial year to the level that they can reliably be trusted to maintain it
- Execute tasks as assigned by Project Delivery Managers, Developers and Testers in charge of their Products
CloudSense Eligibility Criteria
Competencies, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- B.Sc/BCA/MCA in Computer Science, or a related field
- Knowledge of any programming language.
- Solid knowledge and ability to communicate in English about IT topics
- Basic IT skills, especially an understanding of browsers and web technologies
- Capability for critical thinking, an eye for detail
- Good organizational skills
Benefits of working at CloudSense
- CloudSense is an employee centric organization. Its policies, systems and processes have been designed to make work-life convenient for the employee.
- Culturally, it is a flat organization, in which employees are encouraged to take ownership and deliver on outcomes. Micro-managing is not part of the DNA of CloudSense.
- CloudSense is looking for employees who seek a technical career path. CloudSense will support employees in their career growth through Corporate tie-ups with world leading learning and development programs.
- CloudSense sees APAC as a growing region and will provide its employees an opportunity to work with its teams at Zagreb (in Croatia) and at its other APAC Offices (in Australia).
- CloudSense places significant emphasis on the health and well-being of employees and also on their families.
Some of the benefits you will love
- Health insurance, Life Insurance & Covid insurance policy
- Flexible working hours and Hybrid working model
- Training & development
- Health & Wellness benefit
- Company day & monthly socials
- Team and company socials and events
CloudSense Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The selection process for CloudSense Jobs 2022 is:
- CV Shortlisting/Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply for CloudSense Recruitment 2022 Drive
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for CloudSense Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to CloudSense Official page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply for CloudSense Job
Apply before the link expires for CloudSense Recruitment 2022. If the post has expired, you can apply for similar jobs, here.
CloudSense Off Campus Drive 2022 Important Links
CloudSense Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
Who can apply for CloudSense Off-Campus 2022?
B.Sc/BCA/MCA in Computer Science can directly apply for CloudSense Off-Campus 2022.
What are the CloudSense Recruitment Selection Rounds?
Written Exam, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
How To apply for CloudSense Off-Campus Jobs 2022?
To apply for CloudSense Recruitment 2022, visit the official website of CloudSense and click on the career section OR else, check https://www.freshopenings.in/cloudsense-recruitment-2022-hiring-freshers/ for the direct application link.