IndiGo Off Campus Drive: IndiGo Off Campus hiring fresher for Executive Trainee Role for Bachelor Degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
IndiGo jobs Open opportunities For Job Vacancies in Various Fields In India (Mumbai). With Having Attractive Salary Package As Per Eligibility Criteria For Suitable Position. The Education Qualification and Experience Can Be Considered For The Job Post. IndiGo Off-Campus Drive-IndiGO Career Opportunity For Indian People As Like Job Opportunity As Per requirement and Eligibility of Post. IndiGO Jobs Portal- the process Of Application is online Way By Submitting C/V At the Official Website By following the Link The Detail Of the Requirement Of Eligibility is provided at the official Link Kindly Read Carefully.
- Job Title: Cabin Crew Airbus MAY’22
- Job ID: 21811
- Job Type: Contract
- Experience: 0 – 3 Years
- Location: Mumbai
- Business Unit: Cabin Crew
- Organization: Inflight Services
IndiGo Off Campus Drive 2022
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus drive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Salary||Best in In Industries|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
About IndiGo Hiring:
InterGlobe Aviation Ltd., doing business as IndiGo, is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 53.5% domestic market share as of October 2021. It is also the largest individual Asian low-cost carrier in terms of jet fleet size and passengers carried, and the sixth-largest carrier in Asia with over 6.4 crores (64 million) passengers carried in the financial year 2018–19. The airline operated 1,500 daily flights as of 2019 to 96 destinations – 71 domestic and 25 international. It has its primary hub at IGI Airport, Delhi.
IndiGo Off Campus Drive Job Description:
Revenue Planning and Analysis comprises of creating and managing Statistical models, and databases, automation of processes using R/Python/VBA and managing MIS & BI in Revenue Management.
IndiGo Off Campus Drive Job Responsibilities:
- 1. The candidate should have conceptual clarity on basic statistical techniques and be able to perform different analytical procedures.
- 2. Provide regular and meaningful and actionable analysis of various revenue, ancillary, distribution, and sales projects. The candidate should be able to present his / her findings in a crisp and clear fashion with the help of structured tables, graphs/ dashboards, etc. Maintaining the BI platform – developing new dashboards as per business requirements, maintaining and improving the existing dashboard using Tableau/Power BI
- 3. Statistical analysis on Demand Forecasting, Trends, Products Performance, and Customer Trends thru SQL, R, and Python and High inclination towards analytical work and comfort in handling large datasets.
- 4. Developing Ticket and Ancillary Pricing models, Decision Support Tools, etc. using sophisticated statistical tools.
- 5. Ability to structure real-life problems and arrive at solutions based on facts and logic. The candidate should have strong analytical skills which will enable the candidate to solve any unstructured and unprecedented problems which might arise as per changing and unforeseen business environment.
- 6. Statistical & OR model building and analysis with respect to revenue enhancement, cross-sell & up-sell, demand trends, new products, or initiatives evaluation, etc.
- 7. Providing regular / Adhoc MIS reports as per leadership requirements and or as required by Regulators.
- 8. Should be a self-starter with a keen interest in identifying areas of improvement and zeal to solve real-life problems.
Bachelor’s degree with at least 0-4 years of relevant work experience
How To Apply For IndiGo Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Eligible Candidates Are Advised To Open An Online Apply Link ( Link Is Given Below).
- This Link Opens A New Tab On Your Browser
- Read Carefully The Above Page And Find Apply Button On This Page
- Fill In All Your Academic Qualifications, Skill Experience, And Other Mandatory Details.
- Upload Your Resume.
- Check The Details Before Submitting.
- If You Are Shortlisted It Will Be Shared Through E-Mail Or Phone Call
- Interview And Venue Details Also Will Be Shared With Shortlisted Candidates Through E-Mail.
Go to the Homepage of FreshOpening.in