KPMG Off Campus Drive 2022 – Walk-in Drive, Off campus Jobs, Careers, Recruitment, Salary, Selection Process: KPMG International Limited is a British-Dutch multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations.
- 1 KPMG Off Campus Drive 2022
- 2 KPMG Off Campus Drive 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
KPMG Off Campus Drive 2022
|Notification:||KPMG Off Campus Drive 2022|
|Post:||Analyst – GDC|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||Rs. 4.44 lakhs per year – Glassdoor|
About KMPG Global Services
KPMG Global Services (KGS) was set up in India in 2008. It is a strategic global delivery organization, which works with more than 50 KPMG member firms to provide a progressive, scalable and customized approach to business requirements
The KGS journey has been one of consistent growth, with a current employee count of nearly 10,000 operating from four locations in India — Bengaluru, Gurugram, Kochi and Pune, providing a range of Advisory and Tax-related services to member firms within the KPMG network.
As part of KPMG in India, we were ranked among the top companies to work for in the country for four years in a row by LinkedIn and recognized as one of the top three employers in the region for women, as well as for policies on Inclusion & Diversity by ASSOCHAM (The Associated Chambers of Commerce & Industry of India).
Furthermore, as KPMG in India, we were recognized as one of the ‘Best Companies for Millennials’ at The Millennial Max Conference 2019 presented by The LNOD Roundtable as well as ‘the Great Indian Workplace’ at the Culture Summit and Great Indian Workplace Awards 2019.
Team Overview for KPMG Recruitment 2022
This position is with the GDC Technology Assurance (GTA) team at the Bengaluru and Kochi locations of KPMG Global Delivery Center (KGDC).
The GDC Technology Assurance (GTA) team is comprised of professionals with competencies and experience in conducting IT Audits & Attestation, Risk Assessments of Technology systems, and related Business and IT Processes across various Client Industries. The team works with KPMG US member firm.
Roles and responsibilities
Reporting to: Assistant Manager
Role type: Individual contributor
Employment type: Full-time
• Conduct external audit in accordance with the PCAOB (Public Company Accounting Oversight Board) Auditing Standards.
• Assist team in conducting Process understanding discussions with the Clients as part of assessing risks arising from their use of Technology and identify control gaps within their processes.
• Assist team in evaluating and documenting the design and operating effectiveness of technology controls (GITCs and ITACs) pertaining to Client’s Internal Controls over Financial Reporting.
• Assist team in performing SOC 1 and SOC 2 (System and Organization Controls) SSAE18 assessments in accordance with the attestation standards established by the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants).
• Assist team in completing a quality audit and tracking deliverable status efficiently.
Technical skills (not applicable for campus hires)
• Experience in testing General IT Controls [GITCs] across the following domains preferred: Access to Programs and Data, Program Development & Changes and Computer Operations across various platforms (OS, Network, DB, Application).
• Experience in testing Automated Controls [ITACs] and configurations preferred.
• Knowledge of industry standards and frameworks such as COBIT, COSO, HIPAA etc. preferred.
• Critical thinking and analytical ability.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Flexibility to adapt to a variety of situations and multitask.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Personal drive and positive work ethic.
• Innovative mindset.
Education and Experience
• Education Qualification: BE/B-Tech.
• Work Experience: The candidate must have 0-1 years of relevant experience in a similar role, preferably with a Big 4 firm.
• Flair to be abreast with emerging Technology/innovations like Cloud computing, Agile, Blockchain etc.
• Familiar with MS Office suite of applications [MS Word, MS Exec, MS PowerPoint].
Number of interview rounds: 2
Mode of Interview: Telephonic/F2F/Virtual
Job Location: Bangalore / Kochi
Clean room policy (specific to the business): Yes
KPMG Off Campus Drive 2022 Important Links
KPMG Off Campus Drive 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
Who can apply for KPMG Off Campus Drive 2022?
BE, B.Tech, BCA, MCA can directly apply for Bentley Off-Campus 2022.
What is the KPMG Off Campus Drive 2022 Selection Rounds?
Written Exam, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
How To apply for KPMG Off Campus Drive 2022?
To apply for KPMG Off Campus Drive 2022, visit the official website of KPMG and click on the career section OR else, check https://www.freshopenings.in/kpmg-off-campus-drive-2022-for-analyst-positi/ for the direct application link.