Logitech Off Campus Drive 2022 – Walk-in Drive, Off campus Jobs, Careers, Recruitment, Salary, Selection Process: Logitech Company has announced a vacancy for the Software Engineer Position on its official career page. All qualified candidates are welcome to apply for the position. In the Logitech job posting below, you will find links to the application form, qualifications required, salary, and other details.
- 1 Logitech Off Campus Drive 2022: Overview
- 2 About Logitech
- 3 Job Description for Logitech Jobs 2022
- 4 Logitech Off Campus Drive 2022 Selection Process
- 5 Steps to Apply for Logitech Off Campus Drive 2022 Drive
- 6 Last Date to Apply for Logitech Job
- 7 Logitech Off Campus Drive 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
Logitech Off Campus Drive 2022: Overview
|Notification:||Logitech Recruitment 2022|
|Post:||Data Analyst – Supply Chain|
|Experience:||Minimum 1 year|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||Best in Industry|
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people in a natural, intuitive way to the digital experiences they care about. We develop our products with a powerful blend of artistic design, surprising science, and innovation-driven by consumer insight.
Job Description for Logitech Jobs 2022
As a Data Analyst you will be a part of the Data Insights team within the Supply Chain organization. The role is a vital player in the SC organization providing analysis, reporting and insights for supply chain topics on a global level.
You provide analytical support to Supply chain stakeholders and help them to identify, clarify and prioritize analytical needs. You translate business challenges into analytical questions and choose the appropriate data-based approach to implement them. This includes data extraction, report generation, ad hoc analysis, advanced analytics and insight generation.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a passion for data, have an excellent business understanding and be able to translate metrics into actionable insights and recommendations.
You select the right data to answer a business question, and are able to use a large analytical toolset to extract meaningful information from the data sources.
You are perceived as an analytical expert and Supply Chain partner by your internal stakeholders.
In this role you will:
- Understand the business strategy of your Supply Chain stakeholders and identify areas where analytics can bring added value to the organization
- Assess with the stakeholders the business impact of their requests and translate the business problem into an analytical project.
- Find the right analytical solution for requests from business stakeholders. This includes data extraction, report creation, ad-hoc analyses, advanced analytics and insight creation
- Train the users in using your dashboards and other analytical tools and provide ongoing support.
- Create Tableau reports for recurrent use
- Extract data from various sources using SQL
- Execute Ad hoc analyses leading to actionable business insights
- Provide ongoing support for existing tools.
- On top of analytical projects, you are also contributing to process automation and optimization projects.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- You have at least a first professional experience as data analyst within a business environment
- You are experienced in interacting with business stakeholders and translating complex analytics into simple, actionable business insights and recommendations.
- You know how to translate a business challenge into an analytical question and are able to structure it into adequate project phases
- You are able to dig into large and complex data structures, define relevant features and extract meaningful patterns through data exploration
- You have an intermediate level expertise in Tableau dashboard development
- You have basic SQL skills for data extraction, manipulation and feature extraction
- You have advanced analytical skills allowing you to extract insights from combining and analyzing multiple large, complex data sources
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Knowledge of Machine Learning methods
- Experience in the Supply Chain space
- Experienced in either R or Python
- Master in a technical area, with focus on Analytics, Mathematics, Databases
Logitech Off Campus Drive 2022 Selection Process
The selection process for Logitech Jobs 2022 is:
- CV Shortlisting/Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply for Logitech Off Campus Drive 2022 Drive
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Logitech Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to Logitech Official page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply for Logitech Job
Apply before the link expires for Logitech Off Campus Drive 2022. If the post has expired, you can apply for similar jobs, here.
Logitech Recruitment 2022 Important Links
Logitech Off Campus Drive 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
Is Logitech owned by China?
Logitech International is a Swiss public company traded on the SWX Swiss Exchange under the symbol LOGN and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol LOGI.
Does Microsoft own Logitech?
A “small stake” in the company is owned by the Melinda and Bill Gates Foundation – that’s the charitable organisation generous Bill uses for his philanthropy. Logitech remains one of Microsoft’s most active partners in terms of Windows Media Center complimentary peripherals.
What does Logitech stand for?
Its name is derived from logiciel, the French word for software.